Technical Expert Machining - 2 years determined period
- Strada Henri Coandă, Sibiu, Romania
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.R.L.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in the field of Mobility Solutions, Consumer Goods, Industrial Technology or Energy and Building Technology, with us you improve the quality of life for people all over the world.
For over 25 years, at Robert Bosch in Romania we nurture, build and sustain enduring relationships, to enable direct operational strategic benefits to our customers across the country in these major business areas.
Our headquarter located in Bucharest develops and supports the company’s medium and long-term strategy, thus promoting a sustainable growth.
We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch time-tested for over 130 years of a successful journey.
So way not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
- Supplier technical enabling and qualification on machining process to support running project
- Supplier audit (ISO/VDA) for new vendor release and/or continuous process improvement and creation of measure plans with the suppliers
- Systematical problem solving and shop floor claim handling support
- Identification of the main/priority failures at suppliers and initiation and follow up of the needed improvement measures (e.g. Q-reviews, supplier visits etc.)
- Supplier development (SD-Kanban/) for supplier in serial production
- Preparation of material field specific requirements
- Q-focus program implementation at supplier (PDCA creation and tracking)
- Initiation of necessary internal escalations and controlling
- Support on cost reduction and new design concept for projects
- Plausibility check of detected deviations on parts via cross verification (measurement)
- Document Q-data, analyse of Q-data to evaluate supplier performance
- University degree in a technical field such as mechanical engineering or comparable
- 5+ years of work experience in a technical field – preferred experience in a technical department, production, field service or quality department
- Auditor certificate or comparable professional experience in quality management (e.g. auditor VDA6.3, ISO-9001 training)
- Product knowledge about hydraulic assemblies and linear technology; as well as knowledge of manufacturing processes, metrology, Q - methods and quality tools
- Strong communication skills, self-confidence and problem solving abilities
- Knowledge of MS Office and SAP/R3
- English - very good written and spoken language skills
- Travelling availability (approx. 50% of work time)
Determined period contract: 2 years.