2020 Co-Op Logistics - Supply Chain Intern (Six Months)
- 2800 S 25th Ave, Broadview, IL 60155, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
In this position you will be responsible for supporting Logistics and Supply Chain projects including, but not limited to:
- Responsible for weekly and monthly Logistics KPI reporting
- Support a supply chain CIP (continuous improvement process) project(s) to standardize and improve a critical process at Bosch
- Drive standardization of Logistics division shared documentations
- Perform ad hoc logistics cost reporting and analysis as needed
- Current undergraduate/graduate student pursuing a degree in Supply Chain, Industrial Engineers or related degree
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Must be available to work 35-40 hours per week (Monday-Friday) May - Oct 2020 at our Broadview, IL location
- Strong analytical skills, multi-tasking and highly organized, Power BI experience is a plus, strong Excel skills (v lookup, charts, graphs, pivot tables).
- Ability to effectively communicate complex topics to management
- Proactive, energetic attitude with willingness to take on new tasks
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.