Quality Engineer - QMS, CljP
- Parc Industrial Tetarom III, Strada Robert Bosch, nr1, Cluj, Jucu, Romania
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.R.L.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. In 2013, Bosch set up an Automotive Electronics Plant, the heart of Transylvania, in order to develop high quality products and innovative solutions for our international customers.
The expertise of our associates, the passion for technology, the enthusiastic and young spirit of Cluj and the close collaboration with the local universities are the main drivers for the success of Bosch Cluj.
In Jucu, Cluj county, Bosch operates a production unit for electronic components for the automotive industry since 2013. The plant features also a Training Center in the Bosch campus opened in 2017, and equipped with modern training rooms and workshops equipped with state-of-the-art tools for the training of high-school students in the dual educational system, but also for the continuous development of Bosch associates.
As part of its strong commitment to Romania, Bosch has extended their products portfolio and increased the professional development of their associates to reach the customer demands. In the Automotive Electronics Plant Bosch manufactures electronic control units for eBike powertrain and for driver assistance and safety electronics, which provide safety in traffic and increase driving convenience.
In order to increase competitiveness and make production more efficient, Bosch has implemented Industry 4.0 solutions at the Automotive Electronics Plant in Cluj, such as the MES Manufacturing Execution System.
So way not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
What is your contribution to something big?
- Quality KPIs analysis - Generate comprehensive and detailed Quality KPIs analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for business
- Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends
- Planning, monitoring, forecasting & reviewing potential scenarios based on the data and trends
- Interpret, evaluate and interrelate data and develop integrated analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports
- Documenting and sharing the reports / information to relevant stakeholders
- Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement
- IT & Technology Business Analysis - Staying up-to-date on the latest processes and IT advancements to automate and modernize reporting and analyses systems
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
What distinguishes you?
- Knowledge and experience in quality and analyses methods like Ishikawa, 8D method, 5x Why, Shainin,
- Systemic and analytical thinking, agility, abstraction and structured technical knowledge
- Detail oriented, analytical / systematical and inquisitive
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- IT Competency including Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PPT, Outlook), SAP etc.
- Language skills: English - fluent (C1) is mandatory
- Ability to work and to communicate in a team