Smart Start Software Engineer
- Bursa, Bursa, Turkey
- Legal Entity: Bosch Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Every year, several thousands of young people on practical placements with Bosch experience daily work at first hand. With this long-term internship opportunity, they are actively integrated into projects and are fully incorporated in the daily work of one of the world's largest industrial corporations.
We offer you a 6-11 months of internship in biggest plant (Bursa) which matches your degree and interests. You will spend 2,5 days of the week at the company and the remaining days at your university.
If things go well, we will offer you a full-time position at the end of the program. How far and fast you go with that job is up to you.
We are currently offering an opportunity for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join us in starting something remarkable as a Smart Start Software Engineer
Your contribution to something big:
- Operations and support of the Data Warehouse solutions and applications
- Scheduling and monitoring of the execution plans
- Analyzing data from the Data Warehouse for the customer
- Supporting other business units, e.g., by preparing ad-hoc reports (BI reporting)
- Understand functional requirements of production and implement custom solutions
- Follows the agile team process of software development with Scrum
- Working area will be Production Departmant
What distinguishes you:
- '3rd or 4th year' undergraduate and postgraduate students in the field of Computer Science Engineering
- Knowledge in relational and non-relational-SQL platforms
- Very good command in English (German is an asset)
- Good communication and team working skills
- Structured and independent way of working
- Eager to learn
- Experience/Knowledge in BI platforms (such as MS Data Tools, Data Zen, PowerBI, Tableau); Markup platforms (such as XML, Html, WPF, CSS); Web development platforms (such as ASP.NET, React.js, Node.js, Redux); Cross mobile development platforms (such as Xamarin, Cordova, Flutter); UNIX based platforms (such as Red Hat, Ubuntu); Content management platforms (such as SVN, Git, Tfs) would be an asset
A real work experience and improvement of professional qualifications.
Economic support for accommodation and weekly transportation for students who come from out of Bursa universities.
Various trainings and seminars to improve your soft skills.
Only positive candidates will be replied via a video interview invitation.
Bosch Grubu şirketlerine ilginiz için teşekkür ederiz. 6698 sayılı Kişisel Verilerin Korunması Kanunu kapsamında kişisel verilerinizi önemsiyor ve bu kapsamda başvurmuş olduğunuz pozisyon hangi Bosch Grubu şirketi bünyesinde yer alıyor ise söz konusu şirketin veri sorumlusu sıfatıyla hareket ettiğini açıkça belirtmek istiyoruz. Mevcut yapacağınız başvurunuz için Kişisel Verilerin Korunması Kanunu kapsamında hazırlanmış olan Aydınlatma Metni’ne buradan ulaşabilirsiniz. İş başvurunuz kapsamında bu ve yönlendirileceğiniz diğer sayfalarda birden fazla Bosch Grubu şirketi aydınlatma metninin bulunması halinde, kişisel verilerinizin işlenmesi bakımından veri sorumlusu sıfatıyla hareket eden ve başvuru yapmış olduğunuz şirkete ait aydınlatma metnini inceleyerek kişisel verileriniz hakkında detaylı bilgiye de her zaman ulaşabilirsiniz.
Thank you for your interest in Bosch Group companies. Within the scope of Personal Data Protection Law no.6698, we give importance your personal data and we want to clearly define that the Bosch Group is acting as the data controller for the position you are applying for. For your current application, you can find privacy notice here which was prepared in scope of Personal Data Protection Law. If more than one privacy notice of Bosch Group’s will appear in scope of your job application in this page and pages you will be redirected, you can always access detailed information by reviewing privacy notice of the company you are applying for and acting as a data controller for the processing of your personal data.