Industrial Engineering Internship
- N Orbital Rd, Denham, UK
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Ltd.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Please note this role is open to undergradudates starting in August 2020 for a twelve month placmeent.
- Assist with Engineering Change management
- Maintain EC trackers and participate in fortnightly customer conference call
- Assist the department Quality Engineer with monthly graphical/statistical output
- Track warranty returns and provide monthly report
- Engineering programme validation tracking and coordinating investigation activities with plant and development departments
- Sample order management
- Gathering supply data and analysing System Volumes every month
- Support Application Engineers with on-site customer visits
- Engine and vehicle calibration and testing
- You should be studying for a degree in a relevant discipline e.g. Engineering
- Excellent English communication skills,both written and verbal
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages:Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Good attention to detail and pro-active approach
- Team worker with a flexible approach to work
- Keen interest in the Automotive Industry and presentable for customer visits
- Full driving licence
Please note that we would like you to start in August 2020 for a 12-month internship.
This position is open to undergraduates who are required to partake in a work placement as part of their degree course. Before applying for this vacancy, you must inform your Faculty/School Placement Officer. If your Faculty/School does not have a Placement Officer, you must inform your Course Tutor. This is important because there may be the need for the employer to be verified by the University to ensure that, where applicable, the position can be credited to your degree.