Sales & Marketing Internship - Software Solutions (6 months)
- Dubai Airport Free Zone, 5WA, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Middle East FZE
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch. At Bosch, we develop, examine and enhance new systems, components and technologies. Our aim is simple – improving lives. Bosch Middle East has its headquarters in Dubai and representative offices in Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Lebanon and Pakistan. With over a hundred associates from more than 25 different nationalities, we operate in the business divisions Automotive Aftermarket, Power Tools, Building Technologies, Thermo Technology and Drive & Control technology.
As a Sales & Marketing Intern in our Software Solutions team, you will go through an exciting 6-month learning experience under the tutorship of experienced managers.
Your contribution to something big
• Identify target set of customer accounts for the portfolio of products and solutions
• Research and analyze potential opportunities in the identified target set of customer accounts
• Reach out, network and connect with the identified customer accounts, position products and solutions and setup meetings
• Preparation of Excel files and Power Points for customers’ visits and internal meetings (regarding promotions, sales figures, profit, growth, market shares)
• Assist with system generated enquiries related to sales, invoicing, pricing
• Prepare price positioning, marketing plan files and products’ comparisons
• Minor administrative responsibilities involving assistance in documentations for product certifications and market visits.
What distinguishes you
• Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science
• Fluent English and Arabic
• Proficiency in MS Office, especially in Excel and Power Point
• Ability to work under pressure, self-initiative and results oriented
• Analytical and customer oriented approach
• Excellent organizational and communication skills.
Your future job location offers you
Flexible worktime options, benefits and services, medical insurance, sports and health opportunities, on-site parking, pantry facilities, access to local public transport, recreation room.