Graphic Design Internship (6 months)
- Dubai Airport Free Zone, 5WA, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Middle East FZE
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch. At Bosch, we develop, examine and enhance new systems, components and technologies. Our aim is simple – improving lives. Bosch Middle East has its headquarters in Dubai and representative offices in Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Lebanon and Pakistan. With over a hundred associates from more than 25 different nationalities, we operate in the business divisions Automotive Aftermarket, Power Tools, Building Technologies, Thermo Technology and Drive & Control technology.
As an intern in the Graphic Design area, you will be living an exciting and stimulating learning-on-the-job experience for 6 months, with a mix of day-to-day operations and projects, in our Corporate Communications department in Dubai.
Your contribution to something big
• Coordinate with internal departments to design and create logo design, greeting cards, newsletters, posters, flyers and advertisements.
• Demonstrate illustrative skills with rough sketches and work on layouts ready for print.
• Provide support to customers with high resolution images, brochures and other marketing collateral as needed.
• Think creatively to produce video strategies to create short films for social media use; shooting, editing and adding effects.
• Handle photography shoots for internal events and product shots.
What distinguishes you
• Bachelor or master degree in graphic design or visual communication. • Fluent English, Arabic is a plus.
• Proficiency in MS Office and Adobe Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects, Premier Pro).
• Excellent photography skills.
• MUST have a portfolio of prior work.
Your future job location offers you
Flexible worktime options, benefits and services, medical insurance, sports and health opportunities, on-site parking, pantry facilities, access to local public transport, recreation room.