Industry 4.0 IT Specialist
- Strada Vicinale delle Sabbione, 26010 Offanengo CR, Italy
- Legal Entity: VHIT S.p.A.
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 410,000 associates worldwide. The company generated sales of 78.5 billion euros in 2018. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. As a leading IoT company, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, smart cities, connected mobility, and connected manufacturing. It uses its expertise in sensor technology, software, and services, as well as its own IoT cloud, to offer its customers connected, crossdomain solutions from a single source. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to create solutions for a connected life.
The special ownership structure of Robert Bosch GmbH guarantees the entrepreneurial freedom of the Bosch Group, making it possible for the company to plan over the long term and to undertake significant upfront investments in the safeguarding of its future.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch VHIT S.p.a.,located in Offanengo (CR - Italy), operates in the business of vacuum and oil pumps for automotive, besides master cylinders and hydro-boosters for Off-highway: for such kind of products VHIT is worldwide center of competences and lead plant within Bosch.
In Offanengo Plant there are about 500 employees.
To support the growth of the Company, VHIT IT department is looking for a new motivated person to cover the role of industry 4.0 IT Specialist.
The resource will support the team in the following activities:
Help shaping the future: You will participate in the IT team with an international exposure, you will participate and manage industry4.0 related projects (machine connectivity, MES, streaming platform, ERP, BI, AGV, Cobot and intelligent supermarket) in strong collaboration with Lean Manufacturing function and Manufacturing, Logistic and Quality departments.
Your aim will be to make industrial processes more efficient applying lean manufacturing principles and through the design and introduction of digital technologies (IT and OT).
Take on responsibility: You will have the opportunity to design IT/OT systems and application and to manage many implementation projects as Project Manager;
- Collect user requirements about industrial processes to be optimized and system/application to be developed in strong collaboration with lean manufacturing function
- Design the technical solution in detail, taking into consideration:
- SW and HW to be used and/or developed: MES, ERP (SAP), BI, web and mobile application
- Automation and digital technologies to be used and/or introduced: Iot Gateway, Streaming platform, Big data system, AGV and Cobot
- Manage the project implementation in collaboration with industrial departments (manufacturing, logistic and quality), lean manufacturing function and external partners and suppliers
- Work with software development team to architect and plan new IT applications:
- Full-lifecycle of software development (requirements gathering, designing, building, testing and maintenance)
- Coordinate external suppliers and partners (sw house, system integrator, technologies supplier)
You will live an international environment having relationships with different cultures: you will participate in working groups about industry4.0 and digital technologies development across the entire Bosch network.
- Computer science/Engineering or Automation Engineering or Electronic Engineering or Management Engineering (with experience in industry4.0 topics) Master Degree;
- Minimum 1 year experience in IT development or industry4.0 field;
- Lean manufacturing knowledge is a plus;
- Basic knowledge of SCRUM methodology is a plus;
- Fluent English language; Italian is a plus;
- Good communication verbal and written;
- Goal-orientation, team working, analytical skills, flexibility, proactivity, problem solving, willingness to take responsibilities;
- Desire to growth within a complex manufacturing organization open to an international environment; enthusiast about industry4.0 and willing to develop digital systems for real industrial use cases.