Corporate Communications and Brand Management, Malaysia
- 8a, Jalan 13/6, Pjs 13, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sdn Bhd
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the area of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology of energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch. At Bosch, we develop, examine and enhance new systems, components and technologies. Our aim is simple – improving lives. Some 70,000 researchers and developers work for that at Bosch: at 120 locations worldwide, in a single network. In 2018 the Bosch Group had 410,000 associates worldwide and achieved 78 billion euros in sales. Robert Bosch (South East Asia) Pte Ltd is a regional subsidiary of the Bosch Group, representing the Group's interests in South East Asia. In the Research and Technology Center Asia Pacific we focus on solutions and products for South East Asia, China and India.
Bosch has been present in Malaysia since 1923, represented by Robert Bosch Sdn Bhd, with offices located in Selangor and Penang. In Malaysia, Bosch has diversified businesses in Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. The company has three manufacturing plants in Penang providing Car Multimedia, Power Tools and Automotive Steering systems. In 2018, Malaysia contributed sales of RM 538 million (113 million euros) and employed more than 4,500 associates.
Corporate Communication and Brand management is an integral part of the Bosch organization. Activities for the ASEAN region are developed and steered through a cross regional team which includes corporate communications and brand management in Malaysia.
Your contribution to something big:
- You work as an integrated team member of the ASEAN corporate communication and brand management team and help to develop and localize activities in Malaysia as well as the region.
- Within your team profile you have a special focus on the digital development of the company’s communication.
- Support and drive the development of the communication strategy of the Bosch Group in Malaysia with a special focus on digital developments.
- Drive branding and corporate marketing activities for Malaysia based on the regionally established strategic campaign framework with the goal to increase brand awareness of Bosch in the region
- Coordination of corporate digital communication in Malaysia focusing on social media management, including concept development, implementation & monitoring
- Support the creation of visual communication (image, video, animation) for local and regional operation focusing on social media communication through in-house services and creative agencies
- Ensure brand and design consistency of the local organization and work as binding element to corporate (regional / global) headquarter functions
- Direction of central internal communication to enhance information flow internally and foster dialogue between employees & management
- Organization of events (e.g. media conferences or Town Hall Meetings)
- Direction of press relations including writing press releases as well as developing key messages in English and local language
- Coordination of local sponsorship and donation activities
- First contact crisis communication in alignment with the regional office
- Planning, monitoring and control of the local communication budget
What distinguishes you
- Studies in the field of mass communications, marketing, media science, business and/or IT/ Information management
- Thorough experience in Web 2.0 and new media with high affinity to social media topics
- Good communication and interpersonal skill, attentive to details, critical and strategic thinking
- Personal initiative and creativity with independent and responsible work style
- Advanced knowledge of design and video software (especially Adobe Creative Cloud), web content management (WCMS), and video or photography is a plus.
- Interested in working with colleagues of diverse nationalities, strong intercultural know-how, skills in relation to interpersonal relations and top-management communication and negotiation
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools
- Good command of English (written and verbal)
Your future of job location offers you:
- Flexible working environment
- Flexi benefits allowances
- Employee discounts on Bosch products
- Associate Development programs @ BOSCH
- A working environment that promotes diversity and inclusivity