Technical Purchasing Project Manager Performance and Value
- Torenallee 49, 5617 BA Eindhoven, Netherlands
- Legal Entity: Bosch Security Systems B.V.
Cars drive autonomously, machines speak to each other, and houses become smarter. At Bosch, we turn these visions into reality to improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Start something big and become a part of forward thinkers where you can create something remarkable: Invented for life.
For our division Building Technology (BT) we are currently looking for Technical Purchasing Project Manager Performance and Value. Are you looking for an inspirational working environment and do you want to be part of a passionate team? You are welcome to join!
As a Technical Purchasing Project Manager at BOSCH Security Systems (BT), located in Eindhoven, you will be responsible to coordinate material cost performance programs for fixed and moving surveillance cameras. Being the driver for coordinating and executing COGS performance amidst a strategic program you will be working in a highly visible role towards your stakeholders and BT management.
- Responsible for driving cost reduction strategies in alignment with Strategic Purchasing and Business Unit for existing products;
- Engage and lead cross functional teams to achieve desired cost targets;
- Active cooperation and coordination with R&D, Strategic Purchasing and a Global supply base in a high-tech environment;
- Evaluate cost/benefit of proposed changes and able to make the necessary trade-offs;
- Project management across multi disciplinary teams to achieve common goals;
- Ability to identify projects that will deliver significant cost savings and value improvement;
- Safeguard quality, cost and delivery targets applying professional risk management;
- Act on operational and tactical level.
- Bachelor degree in Electronics, Mechanics or Industrial Engineering completed with MBA;
- 3+ years experience in a strategic technical purchasing role;
- Strong experience with project management;
- Professional experience in communicating with different levels of the organisation, including higher management;
- Experience leading multi disciplinary teams in a matrix environment;
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills;
- Task and result driven;
- Energetic, positive and inspirational;
- Fluent in English.
At Bosch we provide fundaments for the future and we want to build a long-term and successful relationship with our employees. We provide a competitive salary and with our additional benefits we will help you to maintain a healthy work-life balance. We encourage you to share your innovative ideas and contribute to personal growth. At Bosch we value mutual commitment and reward outstanding performance.
We prefer your application to be accompanied by a motivation letter indicating why you are interested in Bosch, the position and why you are the best suitable candidate for the position.
Please apply via the link on this page. If you have any questions regarding the position or the application process, please contact Judith Hermanns-Jacobs, Corporate Recruiter, via [email protected]
More information? Check out the website:
Due to Corona, the process might be delayed. Thank you for understanding.