Working Student - Thermotechnology After Sales Service
- Strada Amiral Horia Măcelariu, București, Romania
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.R.L.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in the field of Mobility Solutions, Consumer Goods, Industrial Technology or Energy and Building Technology, with us you improve the quality of life for people all over the world.
For over 25 years, at Robert Bosch in Romania we nurture, build and sustain enduring relationships, to enable direct operational strategic benefits to our customers across the country in these major business areas.
Our headquarter located in Bucharest develops and supports the company’s medium and long-term strategy, thus promoting a sustainable growth.
We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch time-tested for over 130 years of a successful journey.
So way not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
- Great opportunity to gain experience in technical field in our After Sales Service department of Thermotechnology
- Organizing and taking care of administrative tasks, as well as supporting our team with new processes and structures
- Opportunity to join the team of various projects in different departments
- Opportunity to learn to work in a multicultural environment, in various systems, applications and databases
- Preparing different reports and statistics
- Preparing different presentations(client analyses)
- Taking care of different packages, mail, dealing with sending them thru courier companies
- Working with the department's database in SAP, pgf, networking
- Centralize colleagues schedule
- Documenting and centralize ISCIR files
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor or Master degree in a technical field
- Very good Microsoft Office knowledge (especially MS Excel and PowerPoint)
- English - good written and spoken language skills
- Good communication skills
- Approach situations with an open and curious mind, taking on challenges with an eye for opportunity
- Results oriented and pro-active attitude
- Availability for Working Student @ Bosch Program all year round
- Fixed term period work contract for 3 months, with possibilities of extension;
- Flexible benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities, on-site parking, catering facilities, flex-time program