Intern - Corporate Communications (Starting April 2020/6 months minimum)
- 38000 Hills Tech Dr, Farmington Hills, MI 48331, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Bosch improves quality of life worldwide with products and services that are innovative and spark enthusiasm - technology that is “Invented for life.” Bosch is a leading IoT company that offers innovative solutions for smart homes, smart cities, connected mobility, and connected manufacturing. It uses its expertise in sensor technology, software, and services, as well as its own IoT cloud, to offer its customers connected, cross-domain solutions from a single source. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. Ninety-two percent of the company shares are held by Robert Bosch Stiftung, a charitable foundation.
The Corporate Communications intern will support a cross-section of the Corporate Communications team for Bosch in North America and gain experience across a number of communications functions.
- Support development and management of content for external and internal audiences. Includes input of content and assets into content management systems supporting social media, web, internal and employee advocacy; writing of copy for social media and internal audiences; and securing of visual assets to accompany content.
- Support of measurement and reporting across communication functions by inputting data into tracking reports as well as cataloging external agency reports, supporting team KPI dashboard updates.
- Curation and distribution of 2X per week report to NA and global stakeholders highlighting Bosch mentions in the news and key news stories related to Bosch’s areas of business.
- Support live events through shipping of brand assets, including cataloging and check in/out of materials as well as live support at events.
- Must be currently enrolled in communications, marketing or general business collegiate program.
- Minimum overall GPA of 3.0
- Minimum of 18 years of age
- Experience in project and campaign management, events coordination and creating content (text, photo and/or video).
- Strong communication skills, continuous improvement mindset and highly-motivated learner.
- Previous internship experience preferred.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- · FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- · AWIM (A World In Motion)
Indefinite U.S. work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization unavailable.