HR Generalist Internship
- Via Marcello Nizzoli, 20147 Milano MI, Italy
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.p.a Società Unipersonale
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 410,000 associates worldwide. The company generated sales of 78.5 billion euros in 2018. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. As a leading IoT company, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, smart cities, connected mobility, and connected manufacturing. It uses its expertise in sensor technology, software, and services, as well as its own IoT cloud, to offer its customers connected, crossdomain solutions from a single source. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to create solutions for a connected life.
The special ownership structure of Robert Bosch GmbH guarantees the entrepreneurial freedom of the Bosch Group, making it possible for the company to plan over the long term and to undertake significant upfront investments in the safeguarding of its future.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
What will you take care of?
You will be inserted as intern in the Human Resources division of Bosch Siemens Hausgeraete. The location will be within the BSH offices in Via Marcello Nizzoli, Milano.
In particular you will be inserted in the BSH division and have the chance to:
- Create something new: you will have the opportunity to develop new skills in the field of Human Resources, supporting the HR Business Partner in the personnel management and development processes for the commercial sectors of the Group.
- Experience cooperation: you will be inserted in the HR Department of Bosch, experiencing daily its management and operations, working closely with the Hr Manager and HR Generalist and other company functions and internal customers of the HR department.
- Conscientious delivery: you will be engaged in delivering HR reports (presence, leave, vacation requests), salary reports and analysis, preparation of HR documentations and contracts and in the preparation of presentations.
- Strenghten your skills: you will have the chance to strenghten both your soft and hard HR skills, supporting the HR Business Partner in the internal communication initiatives and HR processes. You will support the recruiting, training and compensation&Benefit processes.
What distinguishes you?
Education: Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Humanities or Economics, with a focus on Human Resources Management, preferably with University HR Master .
Languages: English upper intermediate minimum level (B2).
Know-how: Advanced skills on Excel and Power Point.
Personality: Excellent organization, problem solving and precision skills are required. Good communication skills, empathy and team-work required. Confidentiality is essential for the function.
Bosch is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin or ancestry, age, disability or any other protected class.