Desarrollador HMI Jr.
- Av. Ignacio L. Vallarta 3300, Vallarta Nte., 44690 Guadalajara, Jal., Mexico
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch México, S.A. de C.V.
RBEI - MX is part of RBEI India which is the largest development Center outside of India. RBEI is 19,000 + Strong engineering and IT workforce supporting Bosch divisions as well as providing product and services for third party customers. RBEI has 4 development center 2 in India, 1 in Vietnam and 1 in Mexico.
The HMI developer is responsible for developing and maintaining HMI for Embedded Systems, the main responsibilities
Key responsibilities include:
- Requirements analysis
- Concepts & Design of HMI elements using UML
- HMI Implementation in C++ and UI development tools
- Developing and debugging object-oriented software in an embedded
- Unit testing & module level testing
- Build and release as per process
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science / Electronics & Communication
- Proficient in English Speak/Read/Written
- Strong C/C++ programming skills
- Strong Problem solving skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Self-driven and strong inter-personal skills
- Recent graduates can be considered
- GUI technologies like widgets, animations and graphics
- Hands-on experience with Qt/QML based HMI development