Program Manager - Intelligent Traffic Systems (ITS)
- 130 Perinton Pkwy, Fairport, NY 14450, USA
- Legal Entity: Bosch Security Systems Inc.
Bosch Security Systems is a leading global supplier of security, safety, and communications products and systems. Protecting lives, buildings and assets is the major aim. The product portfolio includes video surveillance, intrusion detection, fire detection and voice evacuation systems as well as access control and management systems. Professional audio and conference systems for communication of voice, sound and music complete the range.
Fairport, NY is the headquarters for the Bosch Security Systems sales organization in the United States and serves as the primary site for research and development, engineering, quality and product management for intrusion detection systems, including state-of-the-art sensors, control panels, communicators and more.
Bosch Security Systems is enhancing our vertical market focus through transformation of our business into applications beyond security. Using advanced video sensor and analytics capabilities, we will create and/or partner with market players to provide holistic solutions in the Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) market.
In this role, you will lead and provide dedicated ITS solution project management to cross-functional teams and teammates in Vertical Marketing, Technical Applications, Partnership Management, Business Model Innovation, Marketing, and Sales in the creation of integrated solutions for Smart Intersections and Smart Corridors in the intelligent traffic management market. This position will contribute to the creation of a business transformation!
- Organize the over-arching project activities across the solution customer journey and technology stack creating prioritization of activities, identified decision points, project dependencies, etc.
- Ensure team moves smoothly day to day with tracking of open tasks, understanding and documentation of created actions, continual follow up, risk/barrier identification/management and communicated awareness.
- Use business model and value proposition tools to systematically lead the assessment of the ITS landscape and support the team creation of a short, mid, and long term plan to address it.
- Create together with the team a project management process, cadence, and environment suited for this ITS technical and business solution and execute it with primary responsibility.
- Create a fast-paced culture of experimentation, learning, adaptation, course correction, and manage the pivoting of direction when needed.
- Be the primary interface between the project team and management teams for reporting, budgeting, scheduling, staffing.
- Conduct and lead status meetings to ensure continual alignment on objectives and approach.
- Generate weekly, monthly, and on demand reports for project status, next steps, road blocks.
- Motivate and drive momentum within the project team.
- Foster an environment of clear and consistent communication, and accountability across the team to meet goals and deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Technical discipline. (i.e. engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics, etc.)
- 5+ years of experience managing projects in solution application development, business case development and integration with third party products.
- 5+ years of experience with projects that include software, electronics, and cloud based services development.
- Experience with new market introductions and launching innovative new products.
- Organized, with the ability to collaboratively partner with teams creating solutions.
- Strong problem solving skills, with an entrepreneurial mentality.
Other Workplace Considerations:
- Travel up to 30%.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)