Electrical Hardware Intern Car MultiMedia Summer 2020
- 15000 Haggerty Rd, Plymouth, MI 48170, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in
the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology
or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to
improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Working within an Innovation project to design and document internally designed PCBs with automotive interfaces (e.g. CAN, Ethernet, LIN, etc). Assist Hardware engineers in design of automotive display products. Assist Hardware engineers in development testing of automotive displays. Perform other daily tasks as requested (hand prototyping, delivery of parts, ordering components, etc.)
- support with Designing of high level architecture through block diagrams
- support with Schematic design of electronic components for embedded systems
- support with board Layout
- support with Board bring up
- support with Validation of all interfaces
Must be currently enrolled in an accredited university
Pursuing a Bachelors or Masters degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering with at least one semester completed
Minimum of overall GPA of at least 3.0
Must be a minimum of 18 years of age
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics)Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)
Indefinite U.S. work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization unavailable.