Teamlead Technical Support at Bosch IoT Start-up
- Oskar-von-Miller-Ring 20, 80333 München, Germany
- Legal Entity: Security and Safety Things GmbH
The Security and Safety Things GmbH, located in Munich, is an IoT start-up fully funded by Bosch. We are engineers at heart and pioneers by design. We are leading the change in the security technology space by building an open IoT platform and ecosystem. Our team benefits from a state-of-the-art Tech Stack, an inspiring working environment with a lot of creative freedom, and additionally from our worldwide network, inside and outside of the Bosch Group.
The Security and Safety Things GmbH is looking forward to your application!
As Teamlead Technical Support, you will be a “hands-on” leader of a small team of technical support professionals located in Munich, Eindhoven and Pittsburgh. In addition to actively supporting the team, your daily business will include the following activities:
- Bring our support setup to the next level by (re-)defining processes, ticket system and other support software setup and introduce further communication channels
- Establish, revise and monitor support KPIs and SLAs
- Provide technical support to our device manufacturers, application developers and integrators before, during and after the development and system integration
- Advise, support, and solve problems concerning camera system integration and application development
- Respond to and/or initiate technical troubleshooting sessions with customers - via phone, email and remote sessions
- Establish a trusted relationship and support standards with the multiple B2B stakeholders of our ecosystem (camera manufacturers, app developers, integrators/end user and other commercial partners)
- Communicate technical information effectively to non-technical customers
- Coordinate the resolution of technical issues with our partners’ support teams
- Collaborate across teams internally (product owners and development, UX, business operations) and externally to maximize the customer experience
- Personality: You are passionate about all technologies related to the IoT and disruptive businesses, have strong problem solving, conflict handling & coaching skills. You think conceptually and analytically and have a pragmatic, hands-on working style. You approach things in life with a positive attitude and the engine behind your motivation is a strong customer orientation.
- Working practice: Your working style can be described as collaborative, autonomous, proactive and structured.
- Technical support expertise: At least 3 years customer technical support specialist. Ability to diagnose software and hardware issues and describe the steps to reproduce. You know state-of-the art customer support systems (Zendesk knowledge is a plus).
- Management experience: minimum of 3 years as a Customer Support Manager leading a customer support team. In these roles you have demonstrated your skills and success in consistently resolving customer issues to the customer’s satisfaction. You have also been creative and successful in managing and leading your team “to the next level”.
- Languages: Excellent English language skills
- Education: Bachelor's or Master's degree in Software Engineering, Information Systems, Business Administration with strong understanding and interest in complex technical matters or similar
- Join a great and international team — Work with international colleagues (we have more than 25 nationalities) and enjoy our great team culture inside and outside work
- Have impact - Join a venture at an early stage and play a key part in revolutionizing and digitizing the security industry
- Get the best out of both worlds - Enjoy the benefits of an dynamic start up environment and the security and expertise of a corporate company
- Everyone matters - Get things moving quickly and take your own decisions within a fast-paced company culture - we live agile and flat hierarchies
- Feel comfortable - We offer a comfortable working space, diverse employee discounts and free drinks as well as home office opportunities
- Be yourself - Work in an open culture where everyone can be themselves and can come to work in a casual dress code
- Have fun at work! — Our teams love to have fun and so will you
Last but not least: Munich is regularly voted the city with the highest quality of living — and our office is right in the center close to Marienplatz
Contact HR Department: