Global Service Owner (Applications) (m/f/d)
- Otto-von-Guericke-Straße 13, 39104 Magdeburg, Germany
- Legal Entity: Bosch Service Solutions GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The legal entity is looking forward to your application!
- Take responsibility: You take global responsibility of Bosch Service Solutions established applications (Ticketing-, E-Mail response management-, optical character recognition services and further more).
- Integrated implementation: You will define guidelines, establish tools and processes for Software developers. Furthermore, you post implementation reviews (especially in the case of failed or partially failed implementations), ensure compliance with quality, and process standards (e.g. legal) at any time.
- Live internationally: Give direction and motivate support teams (VGT) to deliver on overall goals and strategies, perform continuous improvement and changes within the scope of these applications.
- Conscientious coordination: Coordinate the identification, assessment and communication of operational risks and report on change activities.
- Observe, and think ahead: Monitor application service costs, plan budget and measure availability and performance.
- Help shape the future: Develop and optimize standards and procedures; define the technology and service roadmap.
- Think holistically: Represent the service from a technical perspective to connected Service Owner (e.g. raise awareness about new features and functionalities), identify and evaluate service risks and participate in mitigation and control activities.
- Networked coordination: Ensure proper training for staff and managers to ensure that everyone performs adequately in their respective roles.
- Personality: Exceptional analytical capabilities, communication skills and intercultural competence
- Work practice: Profound experiences in leading people (virtual/ local), deep service specific technical knowledge, communication, coordination and organizational skills
- Know-how: Broad knowledge of named application types and in database structure/architecture
- Experience: Several years of experience in IT service management, software engineering and/or solutions development or other related area as well as several years of professional experiences in project management and leadership
- Languages: Excellent English skills are required
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience.
- Flexible and mobile work: Take advantage of our flexible worktime options.
- Health and sport: We offer a wide range of corporate sports activities and health provision.
- Company medical service: Our employees can consult a company medical office.
- Employee discounts: Bosch employees profit from various discounts.
- Room for creativity: Our working environment offers room for creativity.
- Urban environment: The location is situated in an urban environment