Network Lead Engineer
- Bulevardul Take Ionescu, Timișoara, Romania
- Legal Entity: Bosch Service Solutions S.R.L.
Bosch Service Solutions is part of Bosch Group and a leading global supplier of Business Process Outsourcing for complex business processes and services in the areas of Mobility, Monitoring, Customer Experience, Business Services and Global Services. Starting with 2007, the site in Timisoara delivers a comprehensive full service to Bosch Group and external clients.
Business Services in Timisoara We have expertise in areas such as Technical and IT, Customer Care, Production Support and other services. Our technical support finds fast and efficient solutions in response to requests concerning our technology and products – for customers as well as for their technical partners and associates.
Global Services in Timisoara We support Bosch Group in Finance, Accounting and Purchasing areas. Our Finance & Accounting specialists find efficient solutions to ensure the smooth running of all finance, accounting and purchasing processes. The range of services include general accounting and financial reporting, debt management, receivables, payables and travel expenses management, as well as general ledger and balance sheets management.
- Taken over global responsibility of Bosch Service Solutions established Network services;
- Give direction and motivate support teams (VGT - virtual global teams) to deliver on overall goals and strategies and perform continuous improvement and changes within the scope of global Network infrastructure;
- Monitor the global Network service costs, plan budget and measure availability and performance;
- Develop and optimize of standards and procedures, define the technology and service roadmap;
- Represent the service from a technical perspective to connected Service Owner (e.g. raise awareness about new features and functionalities);
- Identify and evaluate service risks and participate in mitigation and control activities;
- Ensure proper training for staff and managers to ensure that everyone performs adequately in their respective roles;
- Ensure compliance with quality and process standards (e.g. legal);
- Coordinate the identification, assessment and communication of operational risks and report on change activities;
- Post implementation reviews, especially in the case of failed or partially failed implementations.
- Very good knowledge of recent network and security technologies;
- Very good knowledge in the fields of data center networking, routing and switching, security solutions;
- Steering external partners, handling provider management;
- Consulting capabilities to transform IT requirements into actionable measures;
- Service specific technical knowledge, communication, coordination and organizational skills;
- Deep understanding of risk evaluation and impact in IT environments for change activities;
- Profound experiences in leading people (virtual/ local);
- Exceptional analytical capabilities, communication skills and intercultural competence.
Flexible benefits and services (medical services, various sports and health opportunities, transportation, personal and professional development), employee discounts, 13th salary, meal tickets, Christmas and Easter bonus .