Automatic Optical Inspection Service Technician MFE4
- Parc Industrial Tetarom III, Strada Robert Bosch, nr1, Cluj, Jucu, CJ, Romania
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.R.L.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. In 2013, Bosch set up an Automotive Electronics Plant, the heart of Transylvania, in order to develop high quality products and innovative solutions for our international customers.
The expertise of our associates, the passion for technology, the enthusiastic and young spirit of Cluj and the close collaboration with the local universities are the main drivers for the success of Bosch Cluj.
In Jucu, Cluj county, Bosch operates a production unit for electronic components for the automotive industry since 2013. The plant features also a Training Center in the Bosch campus opened in 2017, and equipped with modern training rooms and workshops equipped with state-of-the-art tools for the training of high-school students in the dual educational system, but also for the continuous development of Bosch associates.
As part of its strong commitment to Romania, Bosch has extended their products portfolio and increased the professional development of their associates to reach the customer demands. In the Automotive Electronics Plant Bosch manufactures electronic control units for eBike powertrain and for driver assistance and safety electronics, which provide safety in traffic and increase driving convenience.
In order to increase competitiveness and make production more efficient, Bosch has implemented Industry 4.0 solutions at the Automotive Electronics Plant in Cluj, such as the MES Manufacturing Execution System.
So way not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
Your contribution to something big
- Service and repair of the production equipment(AOI)
- Support to increase quality and reliability of the systems
- Ensure Bosch quality targets (error-free logistics) and other activities related to the project
- Ensure Department KPI`s and other targets are reached
- Ensure optimal optical inspection levels
- Support production in technical issues
- Inspection algorithm optimization
- Offer support in technical problems
What distinguishes you
- Degree in technical studies such as mechanical/ electrical/ mechatronics/ automation or similar
- Minimum Technical secondary school
- Experience in maintenance and troubleshooting in electronic manufacturing industry of automotive area
- Solid computer skills and basic knowledge of MS-Office (Excel, Outlook)
- Good communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills