Computer Vision & Machine Learning Engineer, Engineering Center Cluj
- Strada Constanța, Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.R.L.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. Whether in the areas of driver assistant systems, automated driving, connected and electric mobility, our ideas make driving safer than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 700 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software engineering, hardware and mechanical engineering, reliability engineering & quality validation, who work closely together with other Bosch Engineering Centers and with Bosch Plant Cluj. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
- Develop software, computer vision and machine learning algorithms for video based driver assistance systems and automated driving; Besides autonomous driving, other use cases are in area of rail systems, logistics, agriculture and construction industry.
- Implement and optimize real-time embedded mono and stereo video processing technologies based on innovative computer vision (ex: stereovision and structure from motion, 3D reconstruction, projective geometry, numerical methods, 3D data processing and tracking, camera calibration) and artificial intelligence methods (ex: machine learning for objects detection and classification, scene segmentation);
- Specification and development of performance evaluation methods on large data-sets;
- Evaluate and validate results using offline automatic simulation frameworks as well as using Bosch test vehicles;
- Computer Science, Automation, Electronics and Telecommunications, Informatics, Mathematics or comparable;
- Good algorithms, data structures and software design background;
- Experience with one object oriented programming language (preferable C/C++);
- Know-how or willingness to learn more from one of the following fields: image processing, pattern recognition, computer vision, signal processing, control engineering, machine learning, artificial intelligence, numerical methods, computational geometry etc;
- Motivation and commitment to get involved, learn and contribute to the development of leading edge technologies in collaboration with a global network of experts;
- Good communication, strong analytical skills, team oriented, initiative, perseverance and attention to details;
- Self-organized and able to estimate, prioritize and schedule own tasks.
- Target and quality orientation;
- Fluent in English; German can be an advantage;
Advantages if you have
- Experience with developing automated driving systems;
- Computer vision, image processing, machine learning or deep learning experience;
- Experience with software design on embedded systems;
- Knowledge of embedded software optimization and parallelization (ex: NEON, DSP) for real-time performance;
- Experience with programming in Python or Matlab;
- Software documentation, tracking (ex: Jira) and versioning tools;
- Automotive SPICE and ISO26262;
• 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
• Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 5 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
• Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen/restaurant;
• Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
• Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
• Annual performance bonus;
• Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
• Inspiring working conditions;