Finance/Controlling Intern (CTG)
- 2300 City Line Rd, Bethlehem, PA 18017, USA
- Legal Entity: Bosch Rexroth Corporation
Bosch Rexroth is one of the world’s leading providers of drive and control technologies. Regardless of the motion task that customers face anywhere in the world, they will always find a Bosch Rexroth team with the local experience and the appropriate know-how from more than 30 industries and all drive and control technologies. Our associates take on their customers’ challenges with passion and persistence until the right solution is found. This is what makes Bosch Rexroth a strong, reliable partner for Mobile Applications, Machinery Applications and Engineering and Factory Automation. As the Drive & Control Company, we develop, produce, and distribute our components and system solutions in over 80 countries. You’ll find our drive and control technology in a wide variety of applications: From excavators and tractors to CNC woodworking and metal-cutting machines. You’ll find us in automotive factories, packaging systems for the food industry, medical devices and laboratories.
For our associates, working at Bosch Rexroth means having more than just a secure job—it means having the doors open to exceptional career pathways. Our values derive from a commitment to leading-edge technology, global partnership, and a strong sense of responsibility—to our communities and to the environment. We find our strength in our diverse backgrounds, experience and individual talents and capabilities. Our associates are a competitive advantage that is unmatched anywhere. They allow us to continuously impress our customers throughout the world.
Bosch Rexroth in Bethlehem, PA is currently recruiting for a six (6) month internship position with the Controlling department. While part-time is availability, full-time is preferred.
The Finance/Controlling Intern (CTG) will gain experience and training in the field of Financial Planning and Analysis and Managerial Accounting while supporting in departmental tasks and projects:
- Support the controlling team in monthly business reporting with focus on analysis and forecasting
- Assist in daily business operations, in example:
- Monthly budget tracking and variance analysis
- Analysis of product and customer profitability
- Product costing and intercompany transfer pricing
- Tracking of Engineer-to-Order projects during the complete quote-to-cash cycle
- Support the implementation of advanced methods and tools for KPI dashboards, data analytics, predictive financial modelling and scenario analysis
- Prepare presentations for management meetings
- Ad-hoc projects
- Candidate must be currently enrolled in an accredited university (ex. CHEA) pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business/Accounting or a related field
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and proficiency in other MS Office applications
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Customer oriented mindset with high sense of accountability
- Dedicated, self-motivated, proactive, and high energy individual with strong desire to exceed expectations
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.