UI/UX Designer (M/F)
- EN 16 - km 3.7 - Cacia, Aveiro, Portugal
- Legal Entity: Bosch Termotecnologia
Welcome to Bosch
Cars drive autonomously, machines speak to each other, and houses become smarter. At Bosch, we turn these visions into reality to improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Start something big and become a part of forward thinkers where you can create something remarkable: Invented for life.
The Bosch unit in Aveiro belongs to the Thermotechnology division and manages the global business unit of residential water. About 1,300 associates are responsible for the development, production and marketing of innovative solutions that make homes smarter, more efficient and environment friendly. The company' success lies in its highly specialized and innovative team, and on the technological know-how which makes Bosch the leader in the water heaters market in Europe.
Bosch is on the way to becoming one of the leading companies worldwide in the field of the Internet of Things (IoT). In the Research and Development Center of Bosch Thermotechnology in Aveiro, more than 200 engineers contribute to making homes and cities more intelligent and efficient by developing solutions for Bosch business units and divisions around the globe. From hardware to software, we have all kinds of opportunities waiting for you.
Your contribution to something big
This position offers the opportunity to actively influence and work on products that are changing the course of the residential heating and cooling solutions. You will be part of a talented, motivated, multi-cultural and cross-functional team that fosters a culture of continuous improvement through learning and challenging of the status quo. The main responsibilities of this position are:
- Gather user and business requirements and create design solutions;
- Conduct and be involved in user research through iterations and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions;
- Conceptualise/explore multiple solutions for different GUI being able to deliver and present them to different stakeholders;
- Choose and create the right type of deliverables in order to present, test and hand-off to development;
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards within the teams;
- Review and optimise existing user interface designs by identifying and troubleshoot UX problems;
- Working daily with different teams of software developers, product owners and other designers;
- Living the agile principles and values;
- Adhere to styleguides and internal standards.
What distinguishes you
- Academic degree in Communication Design, Human Computer Interaction, Interaction Design or similar;
- Experience with User Centred Design Methods;
- Familiar with user interface design patterns for mobile and web apps;
- Experience with up-to-date design tools for wireframing, flow diagrams, fraction notations, storyboards, prototyping, animations, visual design;
- Curiosity about new technological trends;
- Critical thinker with focus on problem solving;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good time-management skills;
- Experience with Agile development process;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Ability to work in an international and flexible team environment.
What we offer you
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | free parking | space for creativity
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen! We are looking forward to your application!