Build engineer - Security and Safety Things BOSCH
- Torenallee 49, 5617 BA Eindhoven, Netherlands
- Legal Entity: Bosch Security Systems B.V.
Security And Safety Things at BOSCH is designing a global ecosystem for security camera's. This open and secure IoT platform will be launched end of 2019, establishing a new industry standard based on an open (Android based) OS and API, an app store, and an integrator portal. The ecosystem will leverage development on Neural networks and GPU/CPU based solutions.
As a build engineer you:
- be part of a self-contained Android development team;
- will work in an agile & scrum way of working;
- will update, maintain, improve Jenkins Configurations & Build agents/servers;
- will maintain and improve build and test scripts;
- maintain, administer & improve various Gerrit Tool Configurations;
- help people with using Git/Gerrit;
- update, maintain and improve Build and Tool Linux machines.
- participate in process improvement, focus on SW Configuration Management;
- will communicates on several levels in the organization.
On an electrical Engineering or comparable level;
- bachelor's or Master's Degree;
- experience in DevOps;
- experience to work in a multi-disciplinary environment;
- experience / knowledge of Gerrit, Git, Python, Bash, groovy a/o Java;
- experience / willing to learn Amazon Web Services / Docker;
- experience / willing to learn Virtual Tools / Virtualization environments;
- experience with / willing to learn SCM (SW Configuration Management);
- disciplined team player and pro-active;
- communicative and Attentive to details;
- creative, flexible, accurate and quality driven.
As a build engineer you will get
We want you here for the long haul in the role of build engineer. Your career goals are important to us. You grow and work with the best people. Work in an exciting job in a fully funded start-up. A positive societal impact and have fun at work!
- full-time contract of 40 hours a week;
- year contract with a view to a permanent contract;
- suitable salary, depending on your work experience and education;
- working days from Monday to Friday;
- the location is easily accessible by car or public transport;
- we are located close at Strijp-S, the creative place to be in Eindhoven!
More about us:
We are leading the change in the security technology space by building an open IoT platform and ecosystem. Our team benefits from a state-of-the-art Tech Stack, an inspiring working environment with a lot of creative freedom, and additionally from our worldwide network, inside and outside of the Bosch-group. The Security and Safety Things Operating systems department, is a Centre of Excellence and is part of the IoT start-up which is fully funded by Bosch.
If you love solving big, complex problems that challenge your brain and build your skills, if you want to be part of a community and not just another start-up, if you care about doing the right thing – to solve the problems at hand, but also for society. If you are curious, honest, tenacious, you belong here!
Please apply online with your resume and a strong motivation letter.
More info: https://www.securityandsafetythings.com/