Thesis Applied Data Science for Predictive Risk Assessment
- Borsigstraße 4, 70469 Stuttgart, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- Observe, and think ahead: You are responsible for the analysis and recommendation of classification/clustering models.
- Take responsibility: Furthermore you create data analysis models and define equality and distance functions.
- Help shape the future: Last but not least you are responsible for the prototypical implementation of the suggestions in KNIME.
- Education: Master studies in the field of Computer Science or business focused studies
- Character and Working Practice: Precise, creative and open-minded
- Experience and Knowledge: Analytical and conceptual skills in mathematical area
Start: according to prior agreement
Duration: 6 months
Requirement for this thesis is the enrollment at university. Please attach a motivation letter, your CV, transcript of records, examination regulations and if indicated a valid work and residence permit.
Need further information about the job?
Daniel Steudel (Business Department)
+49 711 811 14903