Electronics Development Engineer
- Torenallee, Eindhoven, Netherlands
- Legal Entity: Bosch Security Systems B.V.
Location: Eindhoven (NL)
The Bosch department Security Systems located in Eindhoven, the Netherlands, develops digital camera technology and platforms for the global Bosch Security portfolio. The R&D department of Video Systems is responsible for the development of high end digital IP cameras for security applications. This includes electronics, mechanics, optics, software and algorithms. For the electrical team we are currently looking for an Electronics Development Engineer.
Would you like to contribute to various stages of engineering hardware for our high quality cameras and do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? In your day to day activities you will contribute to the safety of people through our digital camera technology:
- You are responsible for creation of electronic designs for the best in class IP cameras of Bosch, using the latest technology;
- you are responsible for the full development process, from concept to validation and release for mass production;
- you are working in close cooperation with mechanical, optical, firmware and production specialists;
- you are working in an quality driven, multidisciplinary and cross-site product development team;
- you implement your innovative ideas.
Bosch is looking for a strong Electrical Development Engineer to contribute to a safer environment. As we are working on stretching the boundaries of technology, you are doing your part in creating the best electronic designs for our cameras. For this position, you are meeting the following requirements;
- BSc Electronical Engineering or Mechatronics;
- at least 5 years of relevant experience in electronics design;
- experience in working in a product development environment, in which you have gained knowledge on high speed Electronics design and embedded systems;
- proficient knowledge of board design, high speed interface topologies, signal and power integrity, timing constraints and simulation tools;
- ability to balance business needs with quality requirements;
- knowledge of design for reliability;
- result driven team player with a pro-active attitude;
- you have a professional proficiency in the English language.
At Bosch we provide fundaments for the future and we want to build a long-term and successful relationship with our employees. We provide a competitive salary and with our additional benefits we will help you to maintain a healthy work-life balance. We encourage you to share your innovative ideas and contribute to personal growth. At Bosch we value mutual commitment and reward outstanding performance.
We prefer your application to be accompanied by a motivation letter indicating why you are interested in Bosch, the position and why you are the best suitable candidate for the position.
Please apply via the link on this page. If you have any questions regarding the position or the application process, please contact Judith Hermanns-Jacobs, Corporate Recruiter, via [email protected]