IT Project Leader, CljP
- Parc Industrial Tetarom III, Strada Robert Bosch, nr1, Cluj, Jucu, Romania
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.R.L.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. In 2013, Bosch set up an Automotive Electronics Plant, the heart of Transylvania, in order to develop high quality products and innovative solutions for our international customers.
The expertise of our associates, the passion for technology, the enthusiastic and young spirit of Cluj and the close collaboration with the local universities are the main drivers for the success of Bosch Cluj.
In Jucu, Cluj county, Bosch operates a production unit for electronic components for the automotive industry since 2013. The plant features also a Training Center in the Bosch campus opened in 2017, and equipped with modern training rooms and workshops equipped with state-of-the-art tools for the training of high-school students in the dual educational system, but also for the continuous development of Bosch associates.
As part of its strong commitment to Romania, Bosch has extended their products portfolio and increased the professional development of their associates to reach the customer demands. In the Automotive Electronics Plant Bosch manufactures electronic control units for eBike powertrain and for driver assistance and safety electronics, which provide safety in traffic and increase driving convenience.
In order to increase competitiveness and make production more efficient, Bosch has implemented Industry 4.0 solutions at the Automotive Electronics Plant in Cluj, such as the MES Manufacturing Execution System.
So way not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
Your contribution to something big
- Leading local and international project teams, active participation and responsibility in each phase of the project from quotation until transfer to line organization.
- Responsible for analyzing and comparison of different variances to be implemented via cost benefit calculation
- Responsible for pre planning and meet project targets, time costs and project KPI's
- Responsible for defining projects release criteria's to the line organization and switch from project organization to line organization and monitor accordingly
- Preparation and maintenance of project documents according to BQS
- Responsible for incipient stages of a project considering deliverables, costs, time and project KPIs
- Responsible for the given projects coordination
- Support in choosing internal/external suppliers/resources
- Responsible to continuously monitor the progress and KPIs of the project
- Gives support in the implementation of new strategies and work methodologies
Project Execution and Control
- Responsible for defining the milestones criteria
- Responsible for task coordination
- Responsible for the handover of the deliverable from project organization to line organization
- Responsible for defining the project exit criteria
- Responsible for monitoring time, resources and timely escalate in case the defined targets not met or the current established targets are in danger
- Defines and coordinates the implementation of technical requests together with the development/implementation team
- Responsible the agreed deliverables
- Approves new features to be developed/installed/deployed/configured
- Evaluates testing results for the project phases
- Organizes meetings/communication sessions/presentations with management and/or project team to present status/make decisions
- Responsible for the communication inside the project team
- Evaluates project result
- Evaluates the proposed solution inside the project
- Responsible for taking decisions by own judgement in the project coordination task
- Responsible to organize the final hand over, final audit, best practice, documentation and final revision of the project
- Hand over of all required information/documentation to the line organization/project customer
Reports to CljP/MFD
- Respects all the Cluj Plant procedures and regulations
- Informs the supervisor regarding any activity disturbance
- Performs other tasks given by the direct supervisor
What distinguishes you
- University degree in technical field is a requirement
- Minimum 3 years of experience in engineering area
- IT knowledge in serial production for the automotive industry (HW / SW)
- Experience in optimizing and developing production processes
- Work experience in project management, strong organization and project coordination skills;
- Experienced and willing to work in an international environment
- Strategic view and interest in newest technologies and trends
- Reliable, accurate, team oriented, able to work under time pressure and with strict deadlines
- Decision making and good team work abilities
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Structured and analytical approach
- Efficient work style and good communication skills
- Self-organized and able to estimate, prioritize and schedule own tasks
- Target, process and quality orientation
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to negotiate and cooperate with highest level representatives
- Ability to present achievements and challenges to management
- High commitment to the company, factory and department goals
- Advanced English level