Junior Managers Program - Automotive Embedded Software
- Etown 2, 364 Cong Hoa Street, Ward 13, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Vietnam Company Limited
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services, in the areas of automotive and industrial technology, consumer goods as well as building technology.
The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 440 subsidiaries and regional companies in over 60 countries with over 375,000 associates all over the world.
In Vietnam, Bosch is currently active with eight business divisions: Automotive Aftermarket, Drive and Control Technology, Power Tools, Building Technology, Thermo technology, Packaging Technology, Two-Wheeler and Powersports and Sales Original Equipment.
Furthermore Bosch opened its first Software and Engineering Centre of Southeast Asia in Ho Chi Minh City and an Automotive R&D Centre, located in Ho Chi Minh City in July 2014.
For further information, please visit our website: www.bosch.com.vn
The Junior Managers Program at a glance:
During a period of 18 to 24 months, you complete four to six assignments in your functional area, including one placement abroad. You are actively involved in day-to-day business and projects as well as benefiting from professional and individual guidance. We help you choose the right combination of assignments to match your interest sands kills. In other words, you can let us know the departments, divisions and locations where you would like to learn and exercise leadership expertise. You can count on your mentor for professional guidance along the way.
Are you our next Junior Manager?
• Understanding & Evaluating Business Requirements of RBVH customers / global customers
• Market analysis and identification of potential customers
• Realization of projects in time, budget, scope and quality to strategize & streamline the Deliverables in line with business requirements
• Planning and Implementing Bosch standards and approved solutions
• Project Management tasks, Process and Technology Responsibility
• Handling complete software projects as a Software project manager / Delivery manager
• MBA and postgraduate studies welcome but not essential
• Excellent academic achievements 1 to 5 years of experience in embedded systems development, Automation, Tools & automotive technologies
• Exposure to Product development and engineering processes
• Automotive domain knowledge is preferred but not essential
• Overview and program management of business application projects
• At least 3 month international experience (for studying, interning or working)
• Excellent spoken and written English, Japanese is a plus
• Good Communication, negotiations & conflict management skills
• Leadership potential and an entrepreneurial mindset
• Initiative and a high level of commitment
• Intercultural orientation
- Committed 13-month bonus
- Collaboratively yearly performance bonus
- Meal & Parking allowances
- Premium insurance for employee and 2 family members
- Interesting Sport program
- Domestic and international training opportunity
- Career development program
- Good benefits of company activities, team building and year end party
- Opportunity to work in global projects of fast developing company and being a part of innovation team contributing initiative ideas to the hi-tech world