Recruitment team leader
- Miskolc, Robert Bosch park, 3526 Hungary
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Energy and Body Systems Kft.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Group has world-wide reputation in automotive technologies and in the field of consumer goods. Bosch plants in Miskolc highly contribute to the success, including Robert Bosch Energy and Body Systems Ltd. Due to the continuous improvement nowadays we have almost 4000 employees working on electrical drives, serving our customers with the best quality. We provide our products to the world’s most famous car manufacturers in every country in Europe, Australia and the United States of America.
We are looking for a new leader of our 8-member, eternally enthusiastic recruitment team in Miskolc. You are welcome to apply if you want to
- coordinate and use the resources dedicated to the recruitment and sourcing tasks in both plants in Miskolc, with the focus on the highly important areas as white, blue collar and intern staff reinforcement;
- work out continuously new, creative solutions and processes to provide proper staff fit the educational, knowledge and experience related requirements,
- support HR planning requirements (headcount planning)
- build and strengthen relationships with hiring managers through resource planning, job specification and ongoing talent pooling
- keep contact and coordinate leasing and headhunter companies (including the active participation and support of the global tenders)
- have update overview about the open vacancies and its’ current status in two plants regarding blue, white areas and trainees
- ensure optimal task sharing within the associates dedicated to recruitment tasks
- monitor HR KPI-s (headcount, recruitment measures etc.), creating statistics, support HR controlling for all divisions
- strengthen Employee Engagement & Retention, manage the related projects
- define new directions and strategies in internal and external communication regarding retention, member gets members program (working out fliers, new, attractive methods, types of communication)
- organize and facilitate (internal and outside) recruitment events, represent the Bosch Group and it’s values in job fairs and other, recruitment events outside the location to strengthen the personal marketing and employer branding activities.
- ensure the implementation of HR standards, policies, and processes
You need to fill the position:
- Master degree in Human Resources or related field (related: psychology, economics, sociology, law)
- Minimum 5 years experiences in Recruiter/HR generalist/HR Business partner position.
- Minimum 1 year leadership experience
- Business fluent English (oral, written), preferred additional German (communication level)
- Advanced IT skills (Microsoft Office, Internet, SAP)
- Basic labor law knowledge
- Has a broad view of labor market and able to foresee it’s changes
- Self-organized, proactive project manager skills
- Outstanding communication and collaboration skills
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to details
- Curiosity and continuous learning mindset
- Strong agile and entrepreneurial mindset
- Team minded and assertive communication skills
- Business minded and business-focused approach
- Analytical, forward-looking and global thinking with an independent and systematically mode of operation
Your future job location offers you:
Professional challenges, career opportunity at one of the most significant automotive company, support of our employees’ continuous improvement (free courses and trainings), working in a young and innovative team, competitive income and an attractive benefit package, performance based bonus, customizable cafeteria system, many discounts in the city for Bosch employees, free language learning possibilities, free vaccination, health-screening programs, employee referral recruiting system, varied sporting possibilities, hiking programs, summer camps for our employees’ children, Bosch events, open days