Senior Hardware Developer
- R. Max Grundig, 4705 Braga, Portugal
- Legal Entity: Bosch Car Multimedia Portugal
Welcome to Bosch
Cars drive autonomously, machines speak to each other and houses become smarter. At Bosch, we turn these visions into reality to improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Start something big and become a part of forward thinkers where you can create something remarkable: Invented for life. Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch unit in Braga belongs to the Car Multimedia division and is focused on making the vehicles our third living space. The company supplies infotainment, display, connectivity and HMI solutions for passenger cars, trucks and two-wheelers. About 3,500 associates are committed to develop and produce high quality technology that shape change in mobility worldwide. The company' success lies in its highly specialized and innovative team, and on the technological know-how which makes Bosch the leading supplier in the automotive market.
Your contribution to something big:
As part of the Car and Motorbike Multimedia Team (yes, we have an amazing lab where you can play and test your ideas!):
- You will be part of a hardware development team dedicated to the multimedia devices for the Bosch Mobility Business division;
- Contribute to the development of the next generation of instrument clusters and displays with high level of connectivity;
- Have responsibility for electronic component selection, designing schematics as well as performance of functional tests for prototypes validation / laboratory tests;
- Support PCB layout design to comply with all the circuit functional needs;
- Analyze and assure that all the requirements of a customer are fulfilled;
- Contribute to a multidisciplinary and international team, supporting it to achieve the overall project success;
- Follow and support all the development and industrialization process, until the product enters in mass production.
What distinguishes you:
- Master Degree in Electronic Engineering;
- +3 years of experience in the field;
- Know-how in electronic circuit design – considering reliable tolerance design;
- Core subjects: digital/analog signal handling, power management, high-frequency signals, connectivity modules integration (Bluetooth, Wi-Fi);
- Know-how in circuit characterization, electronic laboratory tests;
- Communication buses (CAN, SPI, I2C, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth);
- Very good Communication skills: fluent in English, confident and efficient speaker;
- Passion for creating innovative, high-quality products;
What we offer you:
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | good access to public transports | space for creativity.
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen! We are looking forward to your application!