IT Support and Systems Specialist
- Av. Infante Dom Henrique, Lt. 2E-3E, Lisboa, Lisboa, Portugal
- Legal Entity: Bosch Security Systems
Welcome to Bosch
Cars drive autonomously, machines speak to each other, and houses become smarter. At Bosch, we turn these visions into reality to improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Start something big and become a part of forward thinkers where you can create something remarkable: Invented for life.
With over 300 specialized associates and around 15 nationalities, Bosch activities in Lisbon are focusing on sales, marketing, communication, training, nearshoring services and shared support for human resources services to Europe. The diversity, commitment and know-how of the team are the key success factors of this organization.
Bosch Service Solutions develops and delivers Customer Experience, Mobility and Monitoring solutions for companies and their customers.
Our teams find fast and efficient solutions for thousands of people on a daily basis – from claim management to life-saving emergency calls, among other services. Define the standards and become a pioneer together with around 9000 associates worldwide.
Are you passionate about the Systems area? This is your opportunity!
We are searching for an IT Support and Systems Specialist to work in Bosch Service Solutions in Lisbon.
The selected person will give support to users and will participate in the design, implementation and maintenance of the systems for all our sites in the Iberia Peninsula.
Your contribution to something big:
- Act as Local Technical Specialist of the Lisbon Centre for Bosch Service Solutions.
- Development and implementation of IT Projects for new client services.
- Maintenance of the IT Infrastructure of the existing services.
- Face-to-face/telephone support for user service: Incident and request management.
What distinguishes you:
- University degree in related area
- High level of English and Spanish
- Experience in the installation and administration of:
- S.O. Microsoft
- TCP/IP-based LAN/WANs
- Security (Antivirus, etc)
- Hardware Maintenance
- Valuable training and certification in Microsoft, ITIL, CISCO…
What we offer you:
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | good access to public transports | space for creativity.
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen! We are looking forward to your application!