Junior Controller (Power Tools division)
- Bulevardul Take Ionescu, Timișoara, Romania
- Legal Entity: Bosch Service Solutions S.R.L.
Bosch Service Solutions is part of Bosch Group and a leading global supplier of Business Process Outsourcing for complex business processes and services in the areas of Mobility, Monitoring, Customer Experience, Business Services and Global Services. Starting with 2007, the site in Timisoara delivers a comprehensive full service to Bosch Group and external clients.
Business Services in Timisoara
We have expertise in areas such as Technical and IT, Customer Care, Production Support and other services.
Our technical support finds fast and efficient solutions in response to requests concerning our technology and products – for customers as well as for their technical partners and associates.
Global Services in Timisoara
We support Bosch Group in Finance, Accounting, Controlling and Purchasing areas.
Our Finance, Accounting and Controlling specialists find efficient solutions to ensure the smooth running of all finance, accounting, controlling and purchasing processes. The range of services include general accounting and financial reporting, debt management, receivables, payables and travel expenses management, as well as general ledger and balance sheets management.
In addition, our Purchasing specialists in Timisoara offer a wide range of purchasing services: global support in catalogue management and tender management, Europe regional Purchase Order processing, Best price call, Parts on stock processing, invoice clearing, and 2nd level support for customers and suppliers.
- Prepare and execute processing of different controlling data (Actuals, Forecasts, Year End Closing)
- Ensure data quality in all process steps by validating data
- Update and provide standard reports to the Controlling Community
- Provide first analytics and comments of reports
- Improve reports/services including Master Data set up and maintenance
- Ensure good communication with customer organization
- Support transition projects of further controlling services (including travelling)
- Prepare and update desktop procedures, process and work instructions
- Customer and service orientation
- Reliable and efficient regarding due dates
- Structured and analytical way of working
- Communication skills and affinity to IT
- Team player and ability to work in a flexible way
- University degree in Economics, Business Mathematics or related studies
- Strong IT skills like MS Office, especially Excel, other like Power BI, consolidation tool preferred
- Basic knowledge of the database management systems preferred
- English - advanced level
Flexible benefits and services (medical services, various sports and health opportunities, transportation, personal and professional development), employee discounts, 13th salary, meal tickets, Christmas and Easter bonus.