Call Center Specialist - BMW and ECall Programs
- 12000 Portland Ave, Burnsville, MN 55337, USA
- Legal Entity: Bosch Security Systems Inc.
Bosch Service Solutions is a leading global supplier of Business Process Outsourcing for complex business processes and services.
Around 8,000 associates at 27 locations support national and international customers in more than 35 languages, primarily from the automotive, travel and transportation, and logistics sectors. More information at www.boschservicesolutions.com
The Call Center Specialist position is responsible for answering incoming calls and providing excellent customer service to customers, following program guidelines and call center standards.
- Respond to incoming calls and other messages from customers and provide them with accurate answers and guidelines related to the program.
- Develop customer relationships that contribute to business objectives and promote customer loyalty
- Research and resolve customer questions and issues to ensure customer satisfaction and retention
- Process tickets using a web based system to escalate customer issues as needed
- Minimum of High School Diploma
- 0-2 years of experience working in a call center environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and web based applications
- Knowledge of customer service
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with daily work processing deadlines
- Ability to work effectively without supervision
- Strong in leadership, empathy, communication, and team orientation
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives.
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)