Multi Skilled Technician
- N Orbital Rd, Denham, UK
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Ltd.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Success Stories don't just happen. They are made.
- To repair the complete range of Bosch Power Tools including Dremel
- Range includes: DIY, Professional, Pnuematic and Lawn and Garden products
- Also, time will be spent in our Handlager (warehouse) where they will be required to pick and allocate parts to staff and maintain stock levels and returns (weekly rota)
- Inbound / outbound: on a rota - will be expected to register inbound repairs in the morning
- In the afternoon they would be expected to process out going repaired products - Packing / delivery labels / warning labels. Shrink wrap pallet ready for collection.
- Mechanically and electrically competent
- Good diagnostic skills
- Able to solve problems using own initiative
- First time resolution of problems
- Very accurate in their work - data entry into PC and Handlager
- Follow manufacturers guidelines and processes for repair criteria ( National and EU Law) - PAT testing / High Voltage Testing
- PC literate
- Physically fit
- Good team player
- Good understanding of English language
- Able to work and communicate effectively with other members of the team including office based members
Competitive salary and considered pension programme, flexible working options, employee discounts, promotion of sports and well-being activities, urban infrastructures, on-site parking and access to local public transport, catering facilities, a creative and diverse working environment which breeds opportunity for personal and career development.