Customer Supply Chain Service Analyst
- 2800 S 25th Ave, Broadview, IL 60155, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The customer supply chain service analyst has ownership for securing customer satisfaction by securing both operational and logistical excellence for their respective customers, in the Automotive Industry. This role will require the customer analyst to communicate and cooperate within a cross-functional environment. The customer analyst should be proactive in establishing relationships with counterparts in Marketing, Sales, IT, Planning Logistics, Physical Logistics, Accounting, and Other Departments. Furthermore, this associate should take an active role in driving improvement actions within other areas of the business in order to maintain one call resolution and exceed customer expectations.
The Broadview location will be relocating to a new, modern office in Oak Brook Terrace, IL in the second half of 2020.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent relevant experience required.
- 3-5 years of customer service / inside sales / account management experience.
- Automotive industry experience preferred.
- Sales and or logistics planning experience preferred.
- Should be customer service oriented and have experience handling customer demands.
- SAP experience strongly preferred.
- High Proficiency with MS Office including Excel required.
- Should possess strong analytical and organization skills.
- Must be detail-oriented and customer service oriented.
- Ability to work in team and one on one environments.
- Must be eligible to work in the US without VISA sponsorship. Not eligible for VA/VN assignment.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce and are an equal opportunity employer. Robert Bosch welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.