RF and Antenna Design Engineer
- R. Max Grundig, 4705 Braga, Portugal
- Legal Entity: Bosch Car Multimedia Portugal
Bem-vindo à Bosch
As a leader in the Internet of Things, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes and cities and connected industry and mobility. 130 years after Robert Bosch founded Bosch with the first low-voltage magnet, 390,000 employees around the world have helped create trends in innovation and connectivity. Three divisions of the Group represent Bosch in Portugal. Our industrial units are located in Aveiro, Braga and Ovar. From these locations, we develop and produce "Invented for life" technology with a purpose: to improve life quality of people through innovative and sparkly products.
Bosch unit in Braga belongs to the Car Multimedia division whose objective is to develop intelligent, innovative and high quality solutions to integrate entertainment, navigation, telematics and driver assistance into cars. The company develops and produces automotive multimedia solutions and sensors that are already shaping the mobility of the future. The commitment to innovation, technology and quality leads the company to offer continuous training and professional development opportunities to its employees.
O teu contributo para algo maior:
- Be part of an international and multi-disciplinary team, working on the development of novel automotive communication units that will enable autonomous driving.
- Responsible for Design, Simulation, Optimizations of antennas up to the 10GHz range for technologies such as LTE, WiFi, DSRC, GNSS, 5G-NR, etc.
- Defining antenna concepts and requirements during product definition.
- Perform RF internal/external antenna design and system level integration to develop new customer products.
- Perform circuit design and PCB layout review for functional prototypes and development samples.
- Board level RF simulation of antenna and its periphery circuits for problem solving and optimization.
- Working with product design teams for antenna integration on various customer platforms.
- Engage with customers and partners for customer design to support antenna product integration.
- Work with interdisciplinary teams comprised of mechanical and hardware integrators to develop, integrate and optimize automotive antennas systems and other RF designs.
O que te diferencia:
- Master Degree or PhD in Electronics/Telecommunication Engineering;
- Solid knowledge in antenna theory, transmission line theory and radiation theory.
- Strong background in electrical circuit and RF design;
- Experience in embedded antenna design and antennas for portable devices
- Knowledge of modern telecommunication systems (e.g. LTE, WiFi, DSRC, 5G-NR…);
- Knowledge of RF propagation effects;
- Experience RF simulation tools (e.g. ADS/ HFSS/ CST/ANSYS);
- Knowledge about S-parameter, radiation pattern measurement and EIRP testing.
- Knowledge in Automotive requirements and EMC;
- Creativity to work out innovative concepts;
- Good Communication skills: fluent in English, confident and efficient speaker;
- Availability to travel;
O que temos para oferecer:
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | good access to public transports | space for creativity.
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen. We are looking forward to your application!