Norwegian, Solutions Expert
- Carrer de Rosselló i Porcel, 21, 08016 Barcelona, Spain
- Legal Entity: Bosch Service Solutions, S.A.U.
Bosch Service Solutions is a leading global supplier of Business Process Outsourcing for complex business processes and services. Using the latest technology and the Internet of Things, the Bosch division develops integrated and innovative service solutions in the areas of Mobility, Monitoring, and Customer Experience. Around 9,500 associates at 28 locations support national and international customers in more than 35 languages, primarily from the automotive, travel and logistics sectors as well as information and communication technology.
We at Bosch Service Center are a multicultural team of more than 120 associates working together across 7 international sites to support Bosch internal and external customers. We support our customers in 26 languages in 84 countries via call, e-mail, chat and social media.
If you want to work within a culture that is fun and dynamic and share the values of the Bosch brand then we’d love to hear from you.
What will be your main responsibilities:
- Provide advice and guidance to customers from various backgrounds for tools, products, platforms, etc. via call, e-mail, chat and social media (inbound / outbound)
- Be the image of the company and service and ensure high customer experience by answering, escalating and following up all requests
- Follow the company's Internal Regulations, policies as well as the service’s work instructions and processes
- Fulfill additional assignments (e.g. support colleagues across all sites, setup of new services)
- Achieve the individual and service key performance indicators
- Strive to continuously develop and improve the processes and service to always ensure the best customer experience.
What are we offering you
- A good starting point for your career and / or a great step in your professional development
- The opportunity to be part of a multicultural and dynamic team, within the Bosch Group.
- Gain in-depth knowledge on all Bosch products, services, tools and the opportunity to develop your skills and attend various trainings.
- Bosch employees profit from various discounts including Power Tools and Home Appliances.
- Our working environment is fun, rewarding and offers room for creativity.
- Team Building Events and pizza days with your colleagues
- Bonus every month is KPIs for the service are reached.
- Salary, including BONUS of 1.574€ gross per month in a 12 payments scheme.
- C2 or full proficiency (verbal & written) for Norwegian.
- B1 / B2 or higher English language level (verbal & written)
- Basic knowledge in MS-Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook)
- A natural communicator, adapting your style to each customer
- Confident and willingness to learn, with the ability to deliver an excellent customer experience from start to finish
- Innovative and solution orientated mind-set
- Ability to work under pressure and good team engagement
- Ideally having already experience in a customer service environment and social media
- Candidates must be available for interviews in Barcelona. No relocation package is offered for this position.
Impress us with your competence, personality, and commitment, and you'll be able to set out on a new career path. It is your expertise, commitment, and experience which makes our services "Invented for life" and sparks enthusiasm in our customers.
Discover new directions and apply now