Internship in Logistics
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Automotive Steering Sdn Bhd
Bosch Automotive Steering Sdn. Bhd. was established in Malaysia back in May 1984, previously under the name of ZF Steering Sdn Bhd and is located in Perai Industrial Zone in Penang, Malaysia. We have a diverse work force of close to 650 associates from different nationalities and cultural backgrounds.
By leveraging on the vast skils of our workforce, we contribute to a yearly turnover of RM 500 million worth of sales to the Bosch Group. As part of our continuous improvement and innovation initiatives, Bosch Automotive Steering Sdn.Bhd has been involved in developing new exciting technologies and process improvements in which The Company has been awarded with two prestigious awards by SIRIM MS ISO 9002, ISO 14001and TS 16949 by TUV.
Start something big and become a part of forward thinkers where you can create something remarkable: Invented for life..
- Work side by side with the Logistics Management team and be entrusted with your own area of responsibility within the scope of your projects or day-to-day business.
- At Bosch, you will get the chance to experience diversity as you work alongside international teams.
- On the job training and support will be provided
- Minimum internship duration is 4 months. We allow extension upon the request of the intern
- Internship opening starts on February 2020
- Please specify your internship duration (from and to) in the Comment Section in the application
- Applicants must have the right to work in Malaysia
- Ideal candidate should still be pursuing a bachelors in logistics, supply chain management, transportation, business administration, or any relevant courses.
- Language Requirements: Fluent written and spoken English, other languages is an added advantage
- Skills Requirements: Microsoft Office proficiency
- Candidate must still be attached to a University / College and must be able to provide a letter of request of training / validation from the University as part of the hiring documents
- German multinational corporation
- Paid internship allowance
- Annual leaves provided based on the duration of the internship
- Uniform provided
- In house canteen
- Free parking
- On the job training