ASEAN Sale Assistant (Internship)
- FYI Center Tower 1, 5th floor, 2525 Rama IV Road, Klongtoei, Bangkok, th, Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Automotive Technologies (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Functional Area: Sales
Location: Robert Bosch Automotive Technologies (Thailand) Co., Ltd., Hemaraj Industrial Estate, Tasith, Pluak Daeng, Rayong, Thailand
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the area of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology of energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
This site is the integral manufacturing plant and R&D Center. It is the first smart factory in Thailand. It will enable us to respond to growing automobile production in Thailand and to serve international as well as local automotive customers on the spot. The supplier of technology and services is focusing heavily on connected manufacturing at the factory.
Manufacturing Plant: The Company is constructing its first plant of the manufacturing of gasoline injection systems in Thailand. It is capable of production 1 million fuel injector units every year. With the new fuel injector plant we are able to meet the increasing demand of our customers in the region.
R&D Center: The R&D office and laboratory are located on same site as production. In order to have dedicated laboratory accommodating automotive specific machine and equipment such as fuel testing benches and Noise, Vibration, Harshness chambers.
Internship / Final Thesis
Over 80 percent of our employees are proud to be part of Bosch. Would you like to know why? Then take a look behind the scenes as an intern and find out for yourself. Your experience with Bosch will give you a valuable head start towards your future. In addition, you also have the possibility to combine your internship with writing your thesis at our company.
You get a behind the scenes look into the workings of a global player – at your request outside Thailand.
You are directly involved with the team and can gather practical, degree-related experience.
Support Sales Team:
- Register/Revise customer detail
- PN register and add index
- Input PN and follow up missing TP
- Recheck PO
- DN/CN Process Request
- AA Part Communication
- Expense Claim
- Car request
- Support other activities assigned
- 3rd - 4th year student in Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Administration, Finance, Accountancy or related field
- Fluent in Thai
- Good command in English
- Good in MS Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Your future job offers you
5 Working days, Multinational working environment. Flexible working hour
Make it happen
Send us your application by using the I'm interested button!
Please include the following subject as below;
- Start date and End date of Internship Program
- Due date of university (When you can waiting feedback from BOSCH?)