Inginer sisteme Securitate
- Bulevardul Take Ionescu, Timișoara, Romania
- Legal Entity: Bosch Service Solutions S.R.L.
Bosch Service Solutions is part of Bosch Group and a leading global supplier of Business Process Outsourcing for complex business processes and services in the areas of Mobility, Monitoring, Customer Experience, Business Services and Global Services. Starting with 2007, the site in Timisoara delivers a comprehensive full service to Bosch Group and external clients.
Business Services in Timisoara
We have expertise in areas such as Technical and IT, Customer Care, Production Support and other services.
Our technical support finds fast and efficient solutions in response to requests concerning our technology and products – for customers as well as for their technical partners and associates.
Global Services in Timisoara
We support Bosch Group in Finance, Accounting and Purchasing areas.
Our Finance & Accounting specialists find efficient solutions to ensure the smooth running of all finance, accounting and purchasing processes. The range of services include general accounting and financial reporting, debt management, receivables, payables and travel expenses management, as well as general ledger and balance sheets management.
In addition, our Purchasing specialists in Timisoara offer a wide range of purchasing services: global support in catalogue management and tender management, Europe regional Purchase Order processing, Best price call, Parts on stock processing, invoice clearing, and 2nd level support for customers and suppliers.
- Log or document all customer requests/incidents/ inquires (via all communication channels);
- When needed, create & escalate ticket to 2nd level;
- Act as a SPOC (single point of contact );
- Identify and log correctly the customer contact details;
- Support/forward any technical issues/questions;
- Follow incident management procedure;
- Contribute to knowledge base articles if needed;
- Performs and documents remote support sessions following the procedure;
- Escalate existing/potential complaints to TL’s or OPM;
- Troubleshoot & diagnose all issues;
- End to end ticket tracking and follow up;
- Collect log files & configuration files & data bases;
- Set up and maintain laboratory equipment;
- Is aware of the project KPI’s and contributes in fulfilling them;
- Share knowledge and offer support to other colleagues;
- Back-up for other colleagues when needed;
- Respects all procedures and internal regulations;
- Train colleagues after participating to trainings perform by 2nd level/BU’s outside our location;
- Perform other tasks as assigned by TL’s/OPM/SME.
- Solid knowledge (oral and written) of German/French or English language;
- Networking knowledge or similar experience is a +;
- Fast understanding of technical problems;
- High level of customer and service orientation, communication and organizational skills;
- Strong awareness of quality, reliability and responsibility;
- Good command of MS Office package;
- Analytical thinking;
- Positive attitude;
- Autonomous and proactive behavior;
- The ability to remain calm under pressure or in case of conflict management;
- Customer care oriented;
- Understanding and respecting work instructions;
- Technical background and inclination towards technical solutions is a plus;
- General understanding of the functionalities behind an IoT infrastructure is a plus.