Accounts Payable Accountant with English
- Strada Coriolan Brediceanu, Timișoara, Romania
- Legal Entity: Bosch Service Solutions S.R.L.
Bosch Service Solutions is part of Bosch Group and a leading global supplier of Business Process Outsourcing for complex business processes and services in the areas of Mobility, Monitoring, Customer Experience, Business Services and Global Services. Starting with 2007, the site in Timisoara delivers a comprehensive full service to Bosch Group and external clients.
Business Services in Timisoara
We have expertise in areas such as Technical and IT, Customer Care, Production Support and other services.
Our technical support finds fast and efficient solutions in response to requests concerning our technology and products – for customers as well as for their technical partners and associates.
Global Services in Timisoara
We support Bosch Group in Finance, Accounting and Purchasing areas.
Our Finance & Accounting specialists find efficient solutions to ensure the smooth running of all finance, accounting and purchasing processes. The range of services include general accounting and financial reporting, debt management, receivables, payables and travel expenses management, as well as general ledger and balance sheets management.
In addition, our Purchasing specialists in Timisoara offer a wide range of purchasing services: global support in catalogue management and tender management, Europe regional Purchase Order processing, Best price call, Parts on stock processing, invoice clearing, and 2nd level support for customers and suppliers.
- Receipt of Travel and Expense claim forms;
- Processing/auditing of Travel and Expense claim forms and all relevant documents, according with legal requirements and internal Guidelines and Policies;
- Performs daily activities in terms of Employee Dispute management;
- Verify correctness of approvals and validation of signature specimens;
- Booking of claims in ERP systems;
- Perform payment of Travel and expense claims as per payment schedule;
- Performs accounts and balance confirmation for T&E process;
- Provide support for month end and year activities;
- Ensure good communication with local unit and internal/external customers;
- Any other tasks required by the superior manager or senior accountant;
- Actively participating to the Continuous Improvement ProcessResponsibile for reading, understanding and applying the procedure from area of responsability and also interdepartamental procedure subcribed in SOCOS;
- Any other tasks related to area of responsibility requested by direct superior.
- University Diploma;
- Bachelor's degree – Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related degree;
- Language: English;
- At least one year working knowledge in Financial accounting;
- Good computer skills - SAP Module FI, MM and MS Office;
- Ability to work in a structured and careful way;
- Team player and ability to work in a flexible way;
- Likes to work with numbers;
- Willingness to travel.
Your future job location offers you:
Flexible benefits and services (medical services, various sports and health opportunities, transportation, personal and professional development), employee discounts, 13th salary, meal tickets, Christmas and Easter bonus.