Working Student in Recruitment, Engineering Center Cluj
- Strada Someșului, Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.R.L.
Bosch Engineering Center Cluj was founded as an integral part of the Bosch worldwide engineering network in 2013. The Center is located partly in the heart of Cluj-Napoca and partly in Jucu. Our engineers give great importance to continuous innovation and they work on state-of-the-art technology projects. Automated Driving, Electric and Connected Mobility, Internet of Things, Industry 4.0. are just a few examples from the Bosch Engineering Center Cluj’s current portfolio. We work in close collaboration with other Bosch R&D Centers and with Bosch Plant Cluj. We specialize in software engineering, hardware and mechanical engineering, reliability engineering & quality validation, but also in mobility sales planning, thus, we offer our internal and external clients a complex range of products and services.
- 3 Months limited contract – full time to support Recruitment team, with the posibilty to extend the period;
- Support in the administrative activities depending on specific need (interview scheduling, liaising with candidates, participating in interviews, performing direct search on social media, keeping track of internal records);
- Data-base updating, preparing documentation as requested;
- Active participation in other daily HR activities, giving you the possibility to understand how a growing organization operates;
Bachelor or Master Student;
Know-how & Personality:
- Good MS Office skills (at least medium level of Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.);
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to work in a team or independently depending on specific tasks;
- Reliable working style with good organizational skills;
- Organized, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality;
- Able to prioritize and plan work activities as to use time efficiently;
- A good level of English;
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 5 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen/restaurant;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Inspiring working conditions.