Controlling Technician (M/F)
- Ovar, Ovar, Portugal
- Legal Entity: Bosch Security Systems
Welcome to Bosch
Cars drive autonomously, machines speak to each other, and houses become smarter. At Bosch, we turn these visions into reality to improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Start something big and become a part of forward thinkers where you can create something remarkable: Invented for life.
The Bosch unit in Ovar belongs to the Building Technologies division and is focused on bringing solutions to the market that are shaping the smart cities of the future. The company develops and produces innovative solutions for security and communication systems, fire alarms and electronic displays. With about 700 employees, its success lies in the highly specialized and innovative team and technological know-how.
Your contribution to something big:
- Support in the preparation of Business plan and forecast;
- Monitoring and analysis of deviations from the Business Plan;
- Preparation of internal reports;
- Product cost calculation;
- Control and monitoring of innovation projects.
What distinguishes you:
- Degree in economics, management or similar;
- Minimum experience of 2 years in similar position;
- Microsoft Excel (Advanced knowledge required);
- SAP (preferred);
- Fluent in English;
- Team spirit, dynamic, proactive, responsible, strong analytical skills;
- Good communication skills.
What we offer you:
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | good access to public transports | space for creativity.
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen! We are looking forward to your application!