HRL Development Specialist
- Aurel Vlaicu, 2, Blaj, Alba, Romania
- Legal Entity: Bosch Automotive S.R.L.
Do you want to transform your ideas into beneficial and meaningful technologies? Whether in the field of Industrial Technology or Mobility Solutions, with us you improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Welcome to a place where excellence is made. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Automotive Blaj is a production unit that started its activity in 2007, under Bosch Rexroth division, for Industrial Technology sector. The plant grew fast, in terms of both buildings and products, and starting with 2012 it began to produce for Automotive Industry, specifically for Chassis Control System and Powertrain Solutions.
Our associates give great importance to innovation and quality that is why, from 2020, Bosch Blaj will be lead plant for knock sensors. Blaj is one of the three plants in Europe where NOx Sensors are produced, sensors that are part of Bosch revolutionary innovation in diesel technology. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
Your contribution to something big:
- Be in contact with Head of the Departments and Group Leaders regarding development needs within their department
- Support in discovering development needs within departments
- Create development programs for different target groups
- Organize trainings according to company's needs
- Search training suppliers suitable for company's development needs
- Evaluate current training suppliers according to participant feedbacks
- Keep track of training costs (approve invoices, keep track of participant attendance lists)
- Responsible in case of audits in development area
What distinguishes you:
- Minimum Bachelor degree
- Very good English skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Package (especially Excel and Powerpoint)
- Very good communication skills (verbal/ nonverbal, assertiveness, fluent in expressing/ presenting ideas)
- Presentation skills
- Experience in similar field (Trainings, development programs, organization)
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours - we want you to work whenever it suits you most;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Medical support, because your health is a priority to us;
- Trainings and certifications - we invite you to national and international technical soft skills trainings;
- Relocation/transport bonus;
- Annual performance bonus;
- After work activities organized through Living in @Blaj (events such as Family Day, Blaj aLive festival, fun after work - discounts for sporting activities and others);
- Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field;