Project Leader Manufacturing Coordination
- Havasi László utca 2., Maklár, Hungary
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Automotive Steering Kft.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch.
At Bosch, we develop, examine and enhance new systems, components and technologies. Our aim is simple – improving lives. The Robert Bosch Automotive Steering Ltd in Eger and Maklar as an automotive supplier produces steering gears, steering columns, I-shafts and remanufactured parts in the best quality and most efficient way for the world's most famous car manufacturers. In line with the „Invented for life" motto, we are working on creating automated driving, implementing self-driving cars for the future.
Your contribution to something big
- Manage overall process of reusing machines and equipment at Bosch Automotive Steering worldwide
- Monitor availability and demand of machines within group, harmonize and optimize these and match compatible availability and demand
- Manage reuse within Bosch AS globally or in Bosch concern globally or manage sale or disposal of the reusable tools
- Participant of the investment planning by identification of investment needs/potentials and by managing strategic prioritization of global investment plans
- Take part in the approval process of the global investment plans by ensuring certain quality standards
- Monitor and control on an ongoing basis the implementation and changes of the investment plans and carry out/initiate adjustments if necessary
Conduct selected monitoring and controlling functions on implemented projects or certain aspects of manufacturing process
Realize certain cost and quality objectives in the scope of machines and equipment with continuous improvement process
Ensure global business continuity through proper utilization of global network of factories
Be part of the site strategy planning by defining PPC value add, headcount or size of shop floor
What distinguishes you
We are looking for a candidate who has economical degree, experience within controlling, project management, process development and establishing processes. Who has excellent communication skills and able to work in a virtual working environment.
Fluent English language knowledge is obligatory, German language skills would be appreciated.
Your future job location offers you
Safe background, professional challenges, clear career possibilities, continuous development and learning opportunities are waiting for you at one of the most prominent company in the world. We provide free training to support the professional and personal development of our employees and reward loyalty. If you work in our company, you will be part of young and innovative team, you will get performance-based bonus, other fringe and social benefits, use of a corporate bus service. Take advantage of the employee referral system, the wide range of sporting opportunities, participate in Bosch events and enjoy the benefits of Bosch employees!