Recruiter, Engineering Center Cluj
- Strada Someșului, Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.R.L.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. Whether in the areas of driver assistant systems, automated driving, connected and electric mobility, our ideas make driving safer than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 700 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software engineering, hardware and mechanical engineering, reliability engineering & quality validation, who work closely together with other Bosch Engineering Centers and with Bosch Plant Cluj. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
If you have strong communication skills and prior experience recruiting top talent from around Romania, we want to hear from you. We are looking for a Technical Recruiter who can help grow our Cluj-Napoca Research and Development Center. We'll need you to be a skilled networker who thrives in a fast-paced work environment.
Join an awesome team full of motivated enthusiasts and turn your regular day job into something you love doing.
You contribution to something big :
- We will grow together our Engineering team in Cluj-Napoca
- You will handle end-to-end recruitment projects
- You will be in charge of sourcing the most suitable candidates out there for software and hardware development activities
- You will be the image the candidates put on our team; from the first contact until closing the position, you are their contact person and company representative
- You will advise our hiring managers for talent acquisition
- You will be handling the offers and will be consulting the candidates through considering the offer;
What distinguishes you :
- Experience in Recruitment (3 years +), preferably within the technical / IT / Automotive industry
- Networking skills are a must; extensive knowledge of the Cluj / Romanian market is valuable
- You must be able to communicate effectively in English
- You are a communicative, reliable person who likes to take responsibility for his/her actions
- We expect you to hit the ground running and deliver results in a timely manner
- A good cultural fit is important as well: we work hard and play hard too;
Your future job location offers you :
- Performance-based bonus system
- Home office possibility & flexible working time
- Flexible benefits & services (such as lunch discounts, sport discounts, medical services etc.)
- Recreational areas (library, games)
- 25 vacation days from the start
- An innovative environment within a young team