2020 Co-op Student - Communications/Marketing (6-months)
- 2800 S 25th Ave, Broadview, IL 60155, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
- Develop communication materials and internal collateral that is highly visual, dynamic and intuitive
- Proof and edit internal & external communications including stories, presentations, press releases and other publications sources to ensure alignment with the company brand standard and style, as well as factual and grammatical correctness
- Design and execute graphic design elements (i.e. digital posters, infographics)
- Actively manage the internal social media platform community for North America
- Proactively support the division to execute a variety of events including providing excellent communication skills, providing on-site service, and conducting pre and post-event evaluations
- Support in creative thinking for increasing associate engagement (internally) AND brand awareness (externally)
- Current undergraduate or graduate student majoring in Marketing, Business Administration or Communications
- Seeking Bachelor’s Degree with cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher (unofficial transcript required at time of application to confirm cumulative GPA)
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal, for internal and external topics
- Experience in managing events
- Strong research and project/task management skills
- Ability to work collaboratively at varying levels of a global organization
- Able to work 35 – 40 hours per week for 6 months beginning March - August 2020
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The Broadview location will be relocating to a new, modern office in Oak Brook Terrace, IL in the second half of 2020.