TW_E-Bike_Marketing Team Leader
- No. 309, Ling Tung Road, Taichung, Taiwan
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Taiwan Co., Ltd.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
- Overall responsibility for e-Bike business development and marketing communications in Asia Pacific (AP) to incl JP, SKR, OC, TW
- Develop and implement AP marketing and product strategies to achieve business plan (BP) targets
- Develop and implement country specific B2B & B2C marketing plans, contracts, management and coordination centrally of all agencies
- Develop and implement country specific business opportunities for Bosch e-Bike systems in Asia Pacific to support corporate growth initiatives: adapt and execute a regional 5-year revenue, resource, and business plan according to business field analysis (BFA) recommendations and decisions
- Disciplinary, target and functional responsibility of an international team located in China/Taiwan, Japan, Korea and Australia
- Marketing team annual strategic business planning, budget planning, resource tracking, target deployment, performance reviews and continuous improvement and competent build-up on in the marketing team
• Team leadership experience with a focus in the field of marketing and/or sales required
• A deep understanding of target groups, brand marketing, and tailored communications in the bicycle or related business fields desired.
• An understanding of contracts and commercial affairs know-how related to external agencies desired
• Excellent English skills, both verbal and written. Chinese language skills a plus, not mandatory.
• A general understanding of the cycling market and an interest in cycling activities advantageous.
• Strong relationship building skills with key external and internal stakeholders including customers, channel, vendors and industry partners