TW_E-Bike_Senior Strategic Marketing Specialist
- No. 309, Ling Tung Road, Taichung, Taiwan
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Taiwan Co., Ltd.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
- Manage our business intelligence gathering of the e-Bike eco-system, including e-Bike system suppliers, e-Bike manufacturers, dealers, and end-consumers. This will include conducting original research and leveraging external partners for research in Asia Pacific.
- Develop strategic planning reports and recommendations, including product portfolio planning and long-term business forecasting (i.e. internal consulting) by working closely with sales and regions in Japan, Australia, NZ, Korea, etc...
- Identify promising business development opportunities to promote Bosch-equipped e-Bikes to new non-traditional customers (e.g. large corporations and institutions; no direct sales to bicycle brands). Focus on Asia and OC regions.
- Manage expansion of business into new countries in Asia Pacific.
• Minimum 5 years' experience in strategic marketing or product management related role. (e.g. Planning, Competitor analysis)
• Self-directed, self-motivated,
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, ability to prioritize, and work independently as well as an integral member of a team.
• Skilled in Excel and Power point.
• Accustomed to working in a fast-paced, multi-cultural work environment.
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Advance level of English both written and oral