- R. Max Grundig, 4705 Braga, Portugal
- Legal Entity: Bosch Car Multimedia Portugal
Welcome to Bosch
Cars drive autonomously, machines speak to each other and houses become smarter. At Bosch, we turn these visions into reality to improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Start something big and become a part of forward thinkers where you can create something remarkable: Invented for life. Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch unit in Braga belongs to the Car Multimedia division and is focused on making the vehicles our third living space. The company supplies infotainment, display, connectivity and HMI solutions for passenger cars, trucks and two-wheelers. About 3,500 associates are committed to develop and produce high quality technology that shape change in mobility worldwide. The company' success lies in its highly specialized and innovative team, and on the technological know-how which makes Bosch the leading supplier in the automotive market.
Your contribution to something big:
- Development of an Industry 4.0 station (with integration of electrical and/or optical tests);
- Integration of industrial IoT devices;
- Implementation of a Digital Twin concept: physical station, framework, virtual station;
- Development of new testing tools;
- Activities performed within a multidisciplinary team (mechanical, electrical, physics, software and process engineers).
What distinguishes you:
- Outstanding university studies in Electronics Engineering, Computer Science or a related field, on Bachelor or Master’s level;
- Understanding of communication protocols (e.g., HTTP, WS, MQTT, AMQP, CoAP), as well as industrial ones (e.g. CAN, SPI, I2C);
- Experience with software development tools (e.g., C/C++, C#, Python, NodeJS);
- Solid knowledge in Electronics Hardware (preferred);
- Good knowledge of English;
- Pro-activity, assertiveness and self-responsibility;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to work effectively in a team.
What we offer you:
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | good access to public transports | space for creativity.
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen! We are looking forward to your application!